Mark your calendar for a free webinar, April 28, 2021, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT.
This webinar will show you some basic computer skills to aid in constructing your digital portfolios on a Windows computer. This session will cover:
- Microsoft Word versus Microsoft PowerPoint
- Downloading and renaming templates
- Modifying margins, headers, and footers
- Formatting, copying, and pasting text
- Inserting and modifying images
- Inserting page breaks
- Inserting and resolving comments
- Accessing spelling & grammar check
- Saving your document
This is a webinar designed for basic computer proficiency and is aimed at program staff who would like to know how to use Microsoft Word to construct their portfolios.
This is a webinar designed for basic to intermediate computer proficiency and is aimed at program staff who would like to know how to use Google Drive for online collaboration when working on digital portfolios.
If you miss the webinar or can't attend, no worries! A recording will be placed
on NAEYC website in the coming weeks.