Hi Yoshie,Our center is closing for two weeks as of 6:00 PM 3/13. We intend to reopen on 3/30 pending any additional information regarding COVID-19.
We will issue all of our staff their regular pay and we will not reimburse tuition. If parents reach out to me on a case by case basis due to hardship I will work with them. Should we remain closed longer than two weeks we will need to re-evaluate the situation.
I am also interested in learning about what other private schools will be doing. We are a private religious non-profit. My staff does not qualify for unemployment. Should our shutdown last longer than two weeks I will need to make difficult decisions.
I hope this information is helpful and I look forward to reading additional replies.